||Contact(1a1b) signaling system
※ External signals other than input voltage of K3ER-220C can be used as a point of contact.
Three phase motor to prevent reverse based on detecting voltage.
1. A relay to positively prevent reverse rotation of a motor
caused by wiring error.
2. As the power is supplied, it is detected simultaneously
whether it's semi-phase or whole phase.
If it is semi-phase, it hinders insertion of magnet switch.
3. It is a voltage detection base, therefore it can used
regardless of the load currency.
It is built inside the machine that might cause accidents due to wiring error including conveyet, hoist, crane, under water pump, compressor, manufacturing machines, construction machines, etc.
1. Single phase is not availble, be cause of phase-shift detection.
2. It's not able to detect wrong wiring of the magnetic contactors load.
3. Direction of motor revolution is detected as soon as power is applied to the relay if the power is reversed,
the magnetic contactor locks in open state and the LED lamp turns off.
(When the status is normal, the LED lamp turns on.)
4. Uses voltage detection method to prerate independently of load current.