To improve the quality of the product, the design(including color and accessaries, etc.) may be changed without a prior notice and announcements.
Latest catalogue of our product.
PDF files you need to download the
1. It's all processed simple round.
2. It's safety features have been improved.
3. There are the door inerlock function and the handle
4. The handle is attached to the door and thus
the door handle can still be used.
Take extra caution not to receive electric shock when unlocking it while the electricity is on.
1. Use the ON, OFF or RESET key to operate NFB
while rotating the handle.
2. In case of an automatic cut off,
the handle informs a TRIP.
3. When you close the door, make sure that
the display of the handle corresponds with
the NFB operation status.
4. When you try to open the door that's on,
use the driver to ratate the RELEASE.
- Hole Cutting
The measurements of the hole are the same
regardless of the types of the handle.
Be accurate to drill a hole as shown in (Pic. 1)
- Installation rest
Before placing the installation rest,
you need to decide (△t) t, which is the length
of the shaft between the inside of the door
and the installation side of the NFB.(Pic. 3)
Install the fixing plate of the NFB
in the panelboard. Connect the operation board to
the door with bolts as shown in (Pic. 4)
You can adjust the handle as follows.
1. Turn the handle of the ABS body on.
2. Correspond the NFB handle with the handle of
the ABS body to connect with the door. (Pic. 4)
3. Check the operation of the ABS body when
you turn the NFB handle ON or OFF. (Pic. 5)
4. Check if the NFB is reset by rotating the handle in the
direction of RESET when the NFB works TRIP. (Pic. 6)
● Opening and closing the door
- When the door is close
1. Have the NFB OFF.
2. Close the door with the handle located at OFF.
- When the door is open
1. Move the handle to the location of C and open the door.(Pic.7)
- NFB with the door closed
1. When you put the handle in a perpendicular position,
the NFB turns ON.(Pic. 8)
2. When you put the handle in a horizontal position,
the NFB turns OFF.(Pic. 9)
3. In case the NFB is cut off automatically, the handle is
placed in the TRIP position.(Pic. 10)
- How to release the door lock
1. You cannot open the door with the NFB ON, OFF or TRIP.
2. The lock will be released when you rotate the NFB
that's in the status of OFF or TRIP in the Reset direction.
3. When you try to open the door with the NFB ON,
you need to rotate the RELEASE counterclockwise.
Then the lock will be released.(Pic. 8-A)
● How to release the door lock
- Using the lock, you can fasten the handle that's OFF.
- The lock should be within 3~8mm.(Pic. 11)
● Installation Procedure
- Hole Cutting
The hole drilling size is identical regardless
of the handle type. Make accurate drilling using (Pic. 3).
- Installation rest
Build up the NFB mounting plate so that
the distance from the outside of the door to
the NFB mounting surface is that indicated in (Pic. 4).
- Mounting the driving unit
Set the NFB in the OFF position.
Assemble the driving unit so that the NFB handle
engages the V handle arm.
- Mounting the handle unit
1. Insert the handle unit, cover holder, packing, and
retaining panel into door and tighten temporarily.
2. Adjust the position of the handle unit so that
it does tilt against the NFB. (Pic. 5)
3. Put the handle of the handle unit at OFF position and
close the door. Check that the shaft engages the latch
when the door closes. (Pic. 4)
1. Checking ON-OFF operation
Set the handle In the ON and OFF position to make sure that NFB is turned on and off.
If it falls, alide the handle unit vertically and horizontally on the door panel to make
the shaft engage the latch.mIn the optimum handle unit position, when the handle at ON
position the handle is automatically returned to the ON position even if the handle
unit is shaken horizontally. (Pic . 6)
2. The door can not be closed completely after the handle is mounted.
Put the door surgace deeply to reference
distance due to the NFB mounting surface (105)
being less than the reference distance.
3. After the door is closed, the door cannot be locked.
Make thin to the reference distance due to the NFB mounting surface(105) being larger thand the reference distance. After making sure that the door can be locked, tighten the screws to secure the handle unit.
1. NFB with the door closed
- When you put the handle in a perpendicular
position, the NFB turns ON. (Pic. 7)
- When you put the handle in a horizontal position,
the NFB turns OFF. (Pic. 8)
- In case the NFB is cut off automatically,
the handle is placed in the TRIP position. (Pic. 9)
- If the handle is turned in the direction of RESET,
NFB is reset. (Pic. 10)
2. Door lock and release
- You cannot open the door with the NFB ON, OFF or TRIP.
- The door is released by turning the handle to open. (Pic. 10)
- To open the door while NFB is ON, turn
the release screw clockwise to the door. (Pic. 11)
3. Handle lock
- Using the lock, you can fasten the handle OFF.
- The lock should be within 3~8mm.(Pic. 12)